Here are some great Nursing Diagnoses that we relate with in our current profession or as a current nursing student.
Please re-share these 10 Nursing Diagnoses if you enjoy them :).
10. Fluid volume deficit r/t dehydrating effects of caffeine
9. Impaired social interactions r/t inappropriate topics of conversation discussing bodily functions
8. Anxiety r/t time constraints, threatened loss of social activities and anticipation of constant clinical quizzing
7. Functional constipation r/t lack of time to go to the bathroom associated with moving at speed of light and still not getting everything done
6. Impaired skin integrity r/t decubitus ulcer formation from sitting for long periods of time while studying
5. Ineffective breathing pattern r/t anxiety attacks before exams
4. Risk for self-injury r/t excessive carrying of 2,000-lb. textbooks
3. Sleep pattern disturbance r/t waking up at 4 a.m. for clinical after getting to sleep at 2 a.m. from working on care plans
2. Altered thought process: caffeine-induced psychosis r/t increased coffee consumption
1. Self-care deficit r/t being a nursing student
Trackback from your site.